Monday, February 8, 2010

sweet flowers




Supplies

colored paper to make hearts for the petals
colored paper to make the inner part of the flower
green colored paper for the leaf
lolly pops
scissors
scotch tape



Directions

1. cut 3 hearts out of paper
2. cut one flower like shaped out of paper
3. cut one leaf like shaped out of paper
4. either with a hole puncher or by folding each item in half make a small hole to put the lolly pop stick through
5. put lolly pop through to stack like the picture
6. add scotch tape to the lolly pop stick. Right where the flower paper ends. This way the flower part doesn't fall off.



I made some of these for Valentine Day. I got the craft from Family fun. I got the paper from Target in the dollar section, the suckers from Target, and I had the green construction paper.



1 comment:

  1. those are soooo cute.... I totally understand about having so much to do that you forget all you have to do.... I'm about to add baseball season to my schedule!!!

    So... what did I forget? Arranging something cute for Valentines day in Beginners church.... ask Nicky if she likes this - if I help her cut a bunch out maybe in different colors or patterns of paper... then the kids can pick what they want and put it together!

    ReplyDelete

background