Saturday, September 18, 2010

My favorite place to get books...

I have said before that I love reading. But buying books can get expensive especially if it only takes about a week to finish them. Of course now in days who knows when I can finish a book. Either way I still attempt. I always have books stacked up on my nightstand. Along with buying books comes the book shelf. I have two book shelves to be exact. And I started having piles of books beside the book shelf. So I heard about a website called paper back swap. Basically you post 10 books that you would be willing to give away. And for just posting those 10 books you get 3 credits. For each book you send out you get 1 credit and each book will you cost you 1 credit. (There are audio books and such but those are a little more pricey in the book process). You don't have to trade with the same person, you don't have to use all your credits at one time. You pay for shipping when you send it to someone else, so when you get it it is free. Anyways if you get a chance to head over, check it out. I really like it.

Currently reading: He Who Wept: An epic novel of Jeremiah By: T. Lemmons

Just ordered off of Paper Back Swap (for later): The Confessions of Saint Augustine By: Saint Augustine translated by E. B. Pusey

No comments:

Post a Comment

background